Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Domestic Goddess

Today I got up and picked Monkey up from her dads house. She was still out cold when I got home so I went and worked in my garden. To my surprise most of my tomatoes turned from green to red, well not really overnight but I thought they would space themselves more. I have 3 plants and they are huge! Right now I think its safe to say I have anywhere between 10 and 20 pound of tomatoes and still a ton more coming in a few weeks. Today was spent making and canning salsa I have never canned before today so cross your fingers I don’t get botulism. J

I plan on making Pasta sauce and stewed tomatoes with the next batch. I’m also chopping and grading Zucchini and crock neck squash for the winter.

Monkey is yet to take a nap today and I forget how badly I NEED that :P

No comments: