Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Popo ~

Growing up I spent m summers in California with my grandpa and my aunt and uncles. Looking back now I realize just how important that was to making me who I am today.
So many things came from my time with him. How I drink my coffee when in a bad mood, my love for Mexican food, the years I spent boxing. The years I spent trying be a bad ass to make up for the fact that I was a 4ft nothing. My Grandpa (Popo) is my hero in many ways, just like any hero I have learned so much from him. I have one hell of a right hook, so watch out if your trying to take advantage. I learned to be afraid of being alone like him, learned why I would never want to be an alcoholic. In a couple hours he is going to be back in town I have not seen him sense right after Bella was born. I’m excited.

No comments: