Friday, September 12, 2008

Busy Busy Bee

My goodness for being a bored stay at home momma I have been a busy busy girl. Last night I went to Bingo with some friends from my old job. My best friend won a thousand dollars on a game. I won nothing at all but I had so so much fun.


Today I have to get my booty in gear and clean my house, because I have a makeover party tonight for a few friends and I.


Tomorrow I have picture CD to finish for my mom and then a make a DORA cake. My bestfriend and I made this cake for Monkeys 2nd birthday. Now I guess thats all her older cousin wants for her birthday sunday. Both my bestfriend and I were ready to burn the damn pan when we were done. Now that she is a big winner I'm not sure I can get her to help. LOL. This means I have to make a trip to the craft store to get the correct tips again and go buy a box or two of cake mix. Not to mention googling for the directions. Then my Ex and I are going to go out on a date night. Dinner, then a movie, stop by some local clubs for entertainment. He and I have been working pretty hard on working things out. Here is to hopping :)
Then Sunday I don't have any real big plans but I do fully plan on making a great home cooked meal for my Ex and me and Monkey. There are few things I love more in this world then spending a sunday night making a wonderful dinner and relaxing around the house with family.

No comments: