Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sick AGIAN

Grrr I'm so annoyed! Please allow me to vent
I watch this little girl to help bring in some money for the bills. I have been watching her for almost 3 months. She has had a really horrible cough for 2 out of those 3 months. I mean hacking nasty stuff up horrible not just a little cough. I was giving her medication at first until I had bought bottles worth of medication and her mother never so much as thanked me. I mean if Bella is sick with anything more then a couple weeks I get her to a FUCKING DOCTOR.

Bella has gotten and gotten rid of this stupid cough 3 times I know its the same thing because it always starts out with her throwing up for a whole day then fighting the cold syptoms. Dylan has missed 2 days of work because of this stupid ass cold same with him he throws up for a whole day then has a cold. I have had it god knows how many times, except I don't throw up for a day, just have a day with my tummy in knots where I can't eat. Now this morning I wake up with the same old cold again. Think to myself oh yippee here we go. Went along with my day until about 10:45 I had a horrible coughing attack, I started coughing so hard that I threw up. That was about the point I got pissed. Enough is e-fucking-nough.

I'm 7 months pregnant the last thing I need is some nasty cold to get me in the hospital and put the baby in danger.

Tonight when the girls mom comes to pick her up I am going to tell her that she either get her a doctor appointment or not bother to bring her in. I have nicely reminded her about her daughter bad cold at least 3 times a week for the past 3 months. I mean her mother has gone to the doctor because she feels so sick from the cold or whatever it is. How do you pony up the money to take your self to the damn doctor because your daughter got you sick and not bother to take your child who is still sick.

With the money I have spent in cold medication and wages loss from Dylan being sick I could have paid for the damn doctor appointment myself by now.

I don't know what makes me more mad, that I am coughing up a lung, that my kid is coughing again or that this woman could care less that her child has been sick with something for 3 months...


Has to be the last one... Just has to be

God my ribs hurt......

No comments: